Sunday, July 29, 2012

pack, nap or blog?

So per Daniela's request, I made a blog. I guess the purpose is to document everything that happens during my trip in Colombia...well not everything, just the events that are the most entertaining. To prepare you, I most likely will be writing about the numerous times I eat tamales, arepas, pan de bono, pan de yuca, pan de lo que sea, and KUMIS! omg and fresh orange/tangerine juice!!! Also, keep an eye out for a post that says " hi I just got kidnapped," if you see this, PLEASE call the cops. In all seriousness, thanks Dani for the idea, this blog thing is kind of cool! I'm excited to keep track of my time in Colombia because it is the best Latinamerican country everrrrrrrr hehe!! Ok now it is time to nap and wake up at 5am to finishing packing :)

2 comments: