Tuesday, July 31, 2012

so quick entry, this is more to vent haha..being at this convent feels like being in a mix of a beauty contest like nuestra belleza latina & judgement day lol during breakfast I was interviewed one by one by each nun and my aunt. I feel like I have to give the right answers and speak perfect spanish (well close enough) or I will be voted off! Seriously though, I have to dress the right way, be super proper and smile smile smile lol At breakfast we were talking about the importance of knowing several languages, so I said i want to learn portuguese..my aunt said oh yes you have to learn portuguese and italian because you will be doing tours for your dad...uh excuse me?? those who know me well know that my face says exactly what Im thinking (FSGB coworkers usually say fix your face!) Then my aunt proceeded saying that emily and i have to carry on my dads company and do tthe tours! in the nicest and sweetest way possible I explained that I have my own career thank you very much. Ugh I am waiting until she tells the whole family what i said and then i will hear the complaints haha

Good news is that my moms family is waiting anxiously to see me and i am soooooo excited to see them next week!! Also, my aunt introduced me to two guys my age that are supposedly related to me that are going to take me around this weekend AND I might see J. Balvin on saturday woo woo!!!! Amd my cousin Nicolas might come to Medellin this weekend =) ok Im going to walk around the school and convent while my aunt works. I promise i will have more exciting posts..eventually.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL...dying with laughter... we can't fake the funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I know you know what I mean, we're the sane!

    ReplyDelete